Short Brief : किसान रेल योजना ऑनलाइन बुकिंग, ट्रैन लिस्ट, रजिस्ट्रेशन – [Apply Online] Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 – Kisan Train Online Registration, Kisan Rail Application Form, Kisan Rail Online Booking, Kisan Train List, Kisan Rail Yojana Route List, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.irctc.co.in/.
Short Scheme Details
Name of Scheme: Kisan Rail Yojana
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: One Nation, One Health Card Digital System
किसान रेल योजना 2020 : Kisan Rail Yojana – Train List, Online Booking, Route
Most recent News Update:
- The debut run of ‘Devlali-Danapur Kisan Rail’ hailed off
- Kisan Rail will assist ranchers with getting appropriate market and cost for their produce – Shri Narendra Singh Tomar
- Kisan Rail is a stage towards making ranchers more prosperous – Shri Piyush Goyal
Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Indian Railways has presented the first “Kisan Rail” from Devlali (Maharashtra) to Danapur (Bihar). The Center had declared plans of beginning uncommon bundle trains called ‘Kisan Rail’ in the Budget 2020-21.
All Candidates who are eager to apply online application at that point download official notice and read all qualification models and application process cautiously. We will give short data about “Kisan Rail Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application procedure and the sky is the limit from there.
|Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Rail Yojana|
|in Language||किसान रेल योजना|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of India|
|Major Benefit||Help farmers get proper market and price for their produce|
|Scheme Objective||Kisan Train is running from Maharashtra to Bihar|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Rail Yojana Launched||07 August 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 Notification PIB||Click Here|
|Kisan Rail Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 Application Form
Making a significant stride, Indian Railways has begun Kisan Rail from today for example seventh August. Little ranchers have associated with Mumbai and Pune straightforwardly. This train will likewise help ranchers of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh as the train will go through these states. It is a cooled train and it resembles cold stockpiling on rail tracks. Individuals living in urban communities will get new vegetables. Admission of trains in contrast with trucks is additionally low.
Read more:- UP Ration Card List 2020
Objectives of Kisan Rail Yojana 2020
- From this train, such things like products of the soil will be shipped which ruin rapidly.
- These trains are a stage towards understanding the objective of multiplying ranchers’ salaries by 2022.
Kisan Train Scheme Features: What is one of a kind?
Ranchers rail will have refrigerated mentors. It has been worked by the Railways as another plan with a limit of 17 tons. It has been worked in the rail mentor processing plant Kapurthala. Holders in this train will resemble freeze. Which means it will be a portable cold stockpiling, in which ranchers will have the option to keep transient vegetables, natural products, fish, meat, milk.
Kisan Rail Time Table/Schedule 2020
This rancher train will run once every week. It will run from Devlali in Maharashtra’s Nashik locale at 11 am and will reach Danapur station close Patna following day at 6.45 pm. Along these lines it will go through around 32 hours in its excursion.
Kisan Rail Route: Farmer Trains Station List
During this excursion, Kisan Rail will cover a separation of around 1,519 km. In the wake of running from Deolali, this train will stop at Nashik Road, Manmad, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Satna, Katni, Manikpur, Prayagraj, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar and Buxar.
ये होगा किसान रेल का रूट
देवलाली – नासिक रोड, मनमाड, जलगांव, भुसावल, बुरहानपुर, खंडवा, इटारसी, जबलपुर, सतना, कटनी , मानिकपुर, प्रयागराज, पंडित दीनदयाल उपाध्याय नगर और बक्सर रुकेगी. कुल मिलाकर इस पहले रूट में महाराष्ट्र, मध्य प्रदेश, उत्तर प्रदेश और बिहार के किसानों को फायदा मिलने वाला है.
Read More:- Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
Kisan Rail passage per ton : किसान रेल का प्रति टन किराया
Under this plan, the ranchers of the nation should pay lease per tan for all the products like organic products, vegetables, milk and so forth from this train to arrive at the market. From Nashik Road/Devlali, Danapur will be Rs. 4001, Manmad to Danapur Rs. 3849, Jalgaon to Danapur Rs. 3513, Bhusaval to Danapur Rs. 3459, Burhanpur to Danapur Rs. 3323, Khandwa to Danapur Rs. 3148 for each ton.
Kisan Rail Yojana Online Booking Process
किसान रेल योजना 2020 ऑनलाइन बुकिंग के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे ?
Indian Railways is going to begin its first ‘Kisan Rail’ administration from August 7 to move leafy foods. Railroads said on Thursday that the primary such train would run between Devlali in Maharashtra to Danapur in Bihar. Presently, No data about Kisan Rail Yojana for Train List and Online Booking System so remain associated with us for additional data.
- Khandwa to Danapur – Rs 3148/ – per ton
- Burhanpur to Danapur – Rs 3323/ – per ton
- Bhusaval to Danapur – Rs 3459/ – per ton
- Jalgaon to Danapur – Rs 3513/ – per ton
- Manmad to Danapur – Rs 3849/ – per ton
- Nashik Road to Danapur – Rs 4001/ – per ton
- Devlali to Danapur – Rs 4001/ – per ton
Step to Apply Online Kisan Rail Scheme Booking 2020
If Visit the closest railroad station for data about Kisan Rail Yojana and Book the train.
- The “Kisan Rail” plan will profit ranchers of the whole nation as they would have the option to sell their produce in urban territories.
- This exertion of the Railways is being connected to the administration’s objective, under which it was said that by 2022 the pay of the ranchers will be multiplied.
- With this, transitory horticultural items like vegetables, organic products, meat, fish and milk will be shipped from their developing regions to the zones where they have a decent market.
Key Features of Kisan Rail
- Kisan Rails are the first ever multi ware trains.
- The Prime Minister expressed that India’s first Kisan rail has begun among Maharashtra and Bihar.
- These trains with refrigerated mentors will help in bringing short-lived rural items like vegetables, natural products to the market in a brief timeframe.
- Forceful showcasing is being finished with neighborhood ranchers, loaders, Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC) and people.
- Under this Public Private Partnership (PPP) conspire, there will be an arrangement of transportation of rancher produce alongside cool stockpiling.