NATS Online Registration Login National Apprenticeship Training
NATS Online Registration Portal has propelled by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to build up the specialized aptitudes and information to the adolescent by giving the one-year Apprentice preparing. The NATS was founded by the Boards of Apprenticeship Training/Practical Training. Under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, countless youth will be prepared by the focal govt consistently. The vast majority of the State and Central govt associations will offer Apprenticeship Training through the NATS Online Portal.
The Students who are intrigued to take preparing for One-year in-state, focal government Institutes just as private Institutes, for example, BHEL, HAL, BEL, ISRO, ODF, NPCIL, Central Coalfields Limited, NTPC, ONGC, State Farms Corporation of India, WAPCOS Limited, NEEPCO and so on.
NATS Online Registration Login (portal.mhrdnats.gov.in) National Apprenticeship Training
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) is the Central endorsed program that proposals to put the Students, giving the specialized Training and Coaching for the young people of the Country. The NATS is India’s main Program set up by the MHRD Organization. The NATS serves to the specialized and Educational Institutes to enlist the understudies who have passed out their scholarly from their particular Campus and furthermore it serves to the understudies to apply for New National Apprenticeship Training Program in the presumed association.
Under this NATS Program, the Students will be prepared by the Managers and well specialized staff for the time of Apprenticeship Training. What’s more, the Apprentice competitors are paid the Stipend measure of Rs.5000 to Rs.15000 dependent on the Organization during the time of apprenticeship. After finishing of the preparation time frame, the disciple applicants will get the Provisional Certificate from the Central legislature of India.
NATS Programme Benefits:
- The NATS Scheme will help to the youthful and capable possibility to find a new line of work rapidly.
- This focal govt program improves the candidate’s specialized information and abilities.
- During the Period of National Apprenticeship Training, up-and-comers will be paid with the Stipend sum.
- Under this plan, the Unemployed youth and Students will recruit from the state, focal or any Private Organizations.
- The Managers and Skilled Staff of the Organization will build up the candidate’s abilities and specialized information.
- The understudy Candidates are recruited
- Applicants who need to do as an Apprentice Trainee must have the age over 16 years.
- Candidates must have tenth/twelfth/Degree/PG Certificate with at least 40% pass Percentage
- Applicants ought not work any Private or Public Sectors in India.
- The Self-utilized up-and-comers or business people won’t permit applying for this plan.
- Up-and-comers must be a Citizen of India. what’s more, Applicants must hold the Caste Certificate gave by MRO.
Required Documents & Details to register Online:
- Applicants Identity Proof like Aadhar Card (Front/ Back) or PAN Card or Voter ID Card
- Address Proof of the Candidates
- Age Proof-like Birth Certificate or SSC Marks Memo
- Educational Provisional Certificates.
- Valid 10 Digits Mobile Number
- Working Personal Email ID
- Active Bank Account details with IFSC Code.
Post Name NATS Online Registration Programme Name National Apprenticeship Training NATS Instituted By Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training Launched by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India Portal www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Registration Process Online Mode Objective To Provide One-year Apprentice Traning How to download Registration Form Online Category of the Post Central governmnet scheme
Also Read: Manav sampada mobile app
|Region||Toll-Free Number/ Fax||Mail ID|
|Northern Region||0512 – 2584056/|
Fax- 0512 – 2581504/2584052
|[email protected],[email protected]|
|Western Region||+91-33-23370750 / 23370751/|
|Southern region||18004252239 /|
NATS Students Registration Process:
1st Step: First, Students must visit the official website i.e. http://test.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
2nd step: Click on the Login button.
3rd Step: Scroll down the page and click on Register Here Button.
4th Step: Select a Student option. Then, a New Pop up will be shown on screen.
5th Step: Here, Students must Select the State, Education Qualification, Year of Passed out, Academic regulation either regular or part-time.
6th Step: Then, you will get 2 options on the screen. Students must read out the 2 options and select YES or NO. If you select No and NO options then students will get the Congrats message. The Cleared image is shown below.
7th Step: Next, aspirants must check out the given documents, details and click on I’ve above data.
8th Step: Enter Email ID, Mobile number and dynamic one-time Password (OTP) on the given blanks.
9th Step: After that, Candidates must enter your Name and Create a New password. Then, click on Save & Continue Option.
10th Step: Finally, the Students registration Process will be completed. Now, Candidates can use the Login Credentials and apply for new Apprentice Job.