राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana (RGKNY) 2020 UPSC, PIB, Wiki, Kya Hai – CG Nyay Yojana RGKNY Online Registration, Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Application Form PDF in HINDI, Beneficiary List, Payment/Amount Status Check, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://cgstate.gov.in/schemes.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial Support to State Farmers|
|Scheme Published On||08/19/2020|
|Scheme Updated on||08/19/2020|
राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना 2020 : CG Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana List, Status News Update
|Most recent News Update: CG Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana (RGKNY) 2020 UPSC, PIB|
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Chhattisgarh is set to dispatch the RGKNY to urge ranchers to deliver more yields and assist them with getting the correct cost. The plan will officially be propelled in the state on May 21, the passing commemoration of previous head administrator Rajiv Gandhi.
All Candidates who are eager to apply online application at that point download official warning and read all qualification models and application process cautiously. We will give short data about “RGKNY 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application procedure and the sky is the limit from there.
|Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana (RGKNY)|
|in Language||राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support to State Farmers|
|Scheme Objective||Providing differential amount of paddy to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Announced|
|Apply Online – Not Active||Registration | Login|
|RGKNY 2020||Official Website|
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Online Registration Process
The Government of Chhattisgarh is going to begin the ‘RGKNY‘ for example to empower crop creation in the state and to furnish the ranchers with the correct cost for their produce. Intrigued recipients of the state need to get the advantage of this plan, at that point they should stand by some time. Since right now this RGKNY has not been begun at this point, this plan will be begun from 21, from May 21, the application will be begun under this plan.
Read More:- IFMIS Telangana Login 2020
Technique to Apply Online Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of RGKNY i.e. https://cgstate.gov.in/schemes.
Stage 2-On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Stage 3-Application Form page will be shown on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (mentiion all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on submit button for the final submission of the application.
Required Document for RGKNY
Important Document to Apply Online
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Number.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- The Applicant must be a farmer in the state.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2020: Online Application Form
RGKNY 2020: Online Application Form PDF Download SCHEAPPDETAILS – The Chhattisgarh government has propelled the RGKNY to energize crop creation in the state and to give ranchers the correct cost for their produce. Boss Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Thursday propelled the plan in Raipur on the demise commemoration of previous Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2020: First portion
18.34 लाख से ज्यादा धान किसानों को 1500 करोड़ की पहली किस्त : In this plan, 18,34,834 ranchers will be given Rs 1500 crore as first portion for paddy crop. Correspondingly, for sugarcane crop, FRP sum will be paid at the pace of Rs 261 for each quintal and motivator and bolster measure of Rs 93.75 per quintal for example greatest Rs 355 for every quintal, contingent upon the measure of sugarcane bought by the agreeable industrial facility in the devastating year 2019-20. . Authorities state that under this, 34,637 ranchers of the state will get 73.55 crore rupees in 4 portions, of which the primary portion will be moved on May 21.
Read More:- Haryana saksham yojana in hindi
For Landless farming workers: The Chhattisgarh government has likewise chosen to remember the landless agrarian workers of the state for the second period of the ‘Nyaya’ plot.
Objectives of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2020
- Under this plan, ranchers will be given a money measure of Rs 5700 crore.
- The primary portion of this sum has been moved online to the record with the presentation of the plan.
- In the main portion, a measure of Rs 1500 crore has been moved to the ranchers’ record.
- The whole sum will be moved to the ranchers’ records in 4 portions.
- Under the RGKNY, a measure of Rs 5700 crore will be moved legitimately to their records in four portions to 19 lakh ranchers of the state.
- Under this plan, the state government will give appropriation at the pace of greatest 10 thousand rupees for each section of land based on amount procured through agreeable society to ranchers who develop paddy and maize from Kharif 2019.
Key Features of Scheme
- The cash will be given to the ranchers in four portions.
- Under this Scheme, 34 thousand 637 ranchers of the state will get 73 crore 55 lakh rupees in four portions, out of which the main portion 18 crore 43 lakh will be moved on 21 May.
- Chhattisgarh government has chosen to remember the landless horticultural workers of the state for the second period of the ‘Nyaya’ plot.
- The landless agrarian workers of the state in the second period of the ‘Nyaya’ plot.
- The state government has additionally chosen to offer advantages to ranchers of maize crop gained through the helpful society in Kharif 2019 under this plan. Information is being taken for maize crop
|helpline Number||Click Here|